Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sushi Para 88 (AYCE Lunch Special)


212 West 14th Street
(between Seventh and Eighth Avenue)


Am very happy to report that I did return for Sushi Para 88’s AYCE lunch special!

For $20 the lunch menu is a bit more limited than the $25 ACYE dinner menu in their roll offering.


However, as you can see, I had no trouble finding enough rolls to order!


Along with an order of their shumai and gyoza appetizers, I was more than stuffed!

I ordered all of my food at one time. However, they do kindly allow you to order AYCE in batches, which is what my friend did. She had three (3) additional food requests throughout our lunch, as she was aware of their rule requiring customers pay $1 for each unfinished piece of food.

And to take advantage again of their BYOB option, to wash down our meal, I went with one of my only standbys—Relax Riesling, which is very light and the perfect accompaniment with sushi. As my friend noted, it was like drinking tasty water.





No comments:

Post a Comment