Friday, April 29, 2011

Food and FoodLover: Dim Sum Bakeries

La Coral vs. Tai Pan Bakeries. My usual haunt is La Coral on Main street and 38Ave. today i tried Tai Pan on Main street between 39Ave and Roosevelt. i was not glad i did this. i tried the shrimp and pork dumplings with their signature ice tea. it took a long time to come to me which had it been good quality i would not have minded, but the shrimp dumplings were ice cold inside and still raw. i had to send them back. when they came back with my order the shrimp dumplings were overdone but the pork dumplings were not really cooked. All that costed me nine dollars and i had to wait and was not satisfied with the end product.

While i was there business seem to be booming. However I think if they want things to keep going good, they will have to do the service part better. As for me, I don't think I will be going back for another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment