Saturday, April 2, 2011

Adorable oreo cookies

I have not blogged for a few days - too busy at the office so I have not really gone out to eat.

I would make noodles or rice for dinner - congee for breakfast and salad for lunch.

That has been my staple for the past week....not exciting at all.

Well, I decided to write about something I saw yesterday in the refrigerator and remembered how yummy it was.

Here is a quick shot of it once I took it out - see these yummy treats that I ordered for my birthday and for my friend's baby shower:

These are the BEST!!!  They are called OREO COOKIES and are hand baked by a very good baker.  Her name is Wendy.  They are very sweet and tastes like heaven.

Here are some more shots of them:




The dark one is made with dark chocolate and the white one is made with white chocolate.

I guess I felt like treating myself today and breaking my diet for these sweets.

I have two more that I will save for when I need to have that special need for another treat.

Yummy, with sprinkles - even.  The one with the blue sprinkles was for the baby shower - since the baby was going to be a boy - as you can see, I obviously snuck some of those out for myself to munch on later like now.

If anyone wants to learn more about these yummy hand-made oreo cookies, please feel free to check out her blog: http://made2craft.wordpress.com/ - you can contact her or her sister and order these for yourself.

This darn diet - I have to wait before I can treat myself to more of these.

Tonight's supper will be vegetable soup.....oh boy, I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment