Monday, March 21, 2011

start of my personal blog-3/21/2011

I always wanted to start blogging about food - love it- wonder if I can add pictures - will be my first attempt doing this.  I asked a number of friends and they said just try it and it is free - best part yet!!!  I love food and I like to go to different places so I thought that would be something I can blog about.

Well, here it goes!  I am going to go to a number of weddings later this year so I am going to keep a strict diet for myself so not to gain too much weight.  The food that I will be blogging about will be limited in calories and if I know the calories, I will write them down as well.

1 comment:

  1. Okay-I am still trying to figure this out-is this supposed to be a comment for what I already posted or can I continue with this blog or start a new blog. I am really a newbie here.

    Okay, on the second day - 3/22/2011, I went to Au Bon Pain and ate a yogurt - still trying to stick to that diet of mine - for lunch. The cashier rang me up and I found a large table and sat there with my little yogurt. It seemed so small in that large space, but I wanted to watch my calories. It was 250 calories and I knew I would be having rice and bean later for dinner since that was my leftover from the night before.

    Now, onto Metrazur on 3/23, I will try to post some pictures of the three shots I took there. It is one of my favorite spots in the city for where a single woman can eat and/or drink without any problems. Since I am an older woman, I don't get too many strangers rushing to my table and trying to chat me up. Again, trying to stick to my diet, so I ordered tuna while my friend ordered fried calamari - yum - there goes my calorie count. The three of us also ordered a bottle of Merlot for the table.

    My two female friends, who joined me yesterday evening, are very supportive of this blog and we toasted its start as you can see in one of the photos.

    Let's see if I can do a new blog for this or this the way that the blogs work? By chains? Not sure......next location to be discussed soon.

    ReplyDelete