Sunday, February 28, 2016

Subway (Tuna Footlong Sandwich)


Various locations


For the month of February, Subway is offering all of their footlong sandwiches for $6.00. Depending upon the location, though, I would recommend double-checking pricing with the food preparer before ordering. Some places only have some of the footlong sandwiches for $6.00; others offer their entire sandwich menu.

For those on a budget the footlong sandwiches are really good options. I would eat half for lunch and save the other half in the fridge for dinner.

So taking advantage of the special pricing, and to satisfy my salt hankering I ordered the tuna footlong sandwich. Also, if you happen to have the crumbly remains of a bag of potato chips lying around, I highly recommend putting those remains on the tuna sandwich. (In this instance, I used some cheddar and sour cream chips, but my favorite are sour cream and garlic chips.)


Awesome! To get that extra awesome crunch, I recommend using chips with ridges!



No comments:

Post a Comment