Sunday, March 1, 2015

Nongshim Shin Black Noodle Soup


Nothing can beat spicy Korean noodle soups on cold, winter days!

I usually stick with Nongshim’s Neoguri Udon Type Spicy Seafood Noodles. However, after reading rave reviews on the Black Noodle Soup, I knew that I had to try at least once, even though the Black Noodle Soup costs twice as much as other Korean instant noodles. Is it worth the price?




Yes, as the soup is heartier than the cheaper-priced instant noodles. I usually have to cook two packages to sate my appetite, but I am full after one package of the Black Noodle Soup.

The soup comes with three packets: a vegetable packet, spice seasoning, and bone marrow broth seasoning. So it could be the bone marrow broth that fills me up faster. The soup broth is very tasty as I drank it to its very last drop!



The soup reminds me a bit of the ramen noodle soup from Ippudo (my favorite ramen noodle restauarant!), so next time I’ll definitely try it with a soft-boiled egg and maybe even some slices of roast pork.




No comments:

Post a Comment